Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering is a well-known branch of engineering. It deals with the reception of video, microprocessors, analogue communication, digital and analogue integrated circuits, satellite communication, antennae and wave progression, solid-state devices, voice and data etc. It is a three-year long course having 6 semesters in it.
There is no doubt that with the help of various electronic gadgets, the quality of our lives has improved a lot. Not just this, with the hype of electronics all around the world, it has become very important to have a better communication network with the help of latest circuits and devices. Diploma in electronics and telecommunication focuses on the manufacturing of circuits, electronic devices and different types of communications equipment such as integrated circuits, fibre, receivers, transmitter and microwaves. After completing this diploma course, students will have better knowledge and skills which would help them get better career and jobs opportunities in the industry.
Diploma-Electronics and Tele-Communication Engineering- 30 Seats
- Be an Excellent Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering Department for developing professionals continually.
- To offer professional education to produce efficient diploma E & Tc Engineer’s through quality education.
- To develop technical abilities through skill development and industry institute interaction.
- To inculcate ethical and moral values among students.
- To promote students for pursuing higher studies and quality jobs.
- Well Equipped Laboratories
- Smart Classrooms
- Seminar Hall
- Microwave & Digital Electronics Lab
- Electronic Devices & Power Electronics Lab
- Communication & measurement Lab
- Modelling & Simulation Lab