1) What is admission procedure and what are eligibility criteria to get admission?
- Admissions for the technical courses are carried out by admission regulating authority of Government of Maharashtra.
- 80% quota of the intake of each branch will be filled by admission regulating authority through Centralized Admission Process( CAP)
- For CAP admissions students have to follow the guidelines and procedures given on DTE website.
- For the detail information about admissions 2020 visit please visit MHT-CET 2019 website.
- 20% seats are reserved for Institute Level quota.
- For institute level quota students shall contact “Admission Cell” of our institute.
- We request you to visit our college on any working day between 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
2) What is the placement scenario in your Institute?
- We have well established state of the art Training and Placement cell equipped with competent professionals.
- Efficient academic planning along with various add on courses such as Aptitude Training , JLPT, Analytical Capabilities, we make our students industry ready.
- Training and Placement cell trains the students professionally for soft skills, communication skills, aptitude, group discussion & personal interview and technical courses to help them get placed in industry.
- Strong placement is the USP of our institute.
- Visit the link for our Placement stats
What is the fee structure?
Please visit the Fee Structure page.
Is there any hostel facility for Boys and Girls?
Yes, We do have hostel facility for both boys and girls with all modern amenities.