The General Science & Humanities Department is established in 2012. The department is well equipped with qualified faculties and dedicated laboratories. The Faculty members of the department are dedicated to impart fundamental knowledge of applied and Engineering sciences. Department is introducing and elevating young minds to make them more creative & independent. The Department inculcate the ethical and moral Values among the under graduate aspirants.
Be an Excellent Department in Engineering Sciences and Humanities Education
- To impart fundamental knowledge of applied sciences and engineering to develop the instrinsic abilities of student.
- To introduce ,elevate research and innovation for the undergraduates.
- To inculcate ethical and moral values in undergraduates
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- HOD Cabin 322
- FY Btech Classrooms 313,314,315
- Engineering Physics Lab
- Engineering Chemistry Lab
- Applied Mechanics Lab
- Basic Engineering Lab
- Workshop Practices